Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Love Letter: Part II

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.  ~Anna Quindle


I bet you were expecting to see a picture of a book. 
But I choose instead to show you a picture of the place I do a large chunk of my reading. As a poetry major who sometimes wishes she was a literature major, my homework is all reading and writing.


POHO. Potters House. My love letter to coffeehouses was mostly written about this house of flavored serenity. It's where I go to think, play, talk, dance, dream, write, read, be alone, or be around everyone at once.

I think of my favorite word. Serendipidy. 

ser·en·dip·i·ty –noun 
-an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.
-a wonderful coffeehouse discovered by chance and accident



30 day music challenge

Day 10 – A song that makes you fall asleep:

This song makes me fall asleep for the simple fact that I used to fall asleep to it every night when I was 15. 


Angel - Sarah McLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment