Saturday, January 29, 2011

Memory 1

Words that are used to describe Hannah:

-playful
-childish (but in the good way)
-nostalgic

I love to remember, even though I'm not always good at it. And so in honer, I have started a new series. 

yes this is me at 5 years of age (I liked to play wedding with my moms old veil)

Each Friday I will feature a "flash back" to something from my childhood. Come on this journey of remembering with me. 

This week (and one day late):
in honor or the epic movie night that took place at the Fremont House

One of the most beautiful endings to a movie ever. 



2 comments:

  1. oh geez. i was obsessed with this movie when i was a wee little kid. i wanted a golden retriever that i could name shadow.

    great idea for a series! i might have to do a few myself! i was going to do one called "dear past me" but it got kind of personal and so i decided to just resrve those for my journal. this would be an awesome replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute! Both pics. hehe :) Looking forward to future flash backs!

    :o)Sarah
    restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete