Friday, January 28, 2011

Surprises are fun!


Surprise! New blog button. So if you would be so kind as to replace the old one, cause it'll just look funny now. 

As much as I love bubbles, it just wasn't that fun to look at. I kinda like this so much more. 

And no, it's not cause my face is on this one thank you very much. 

Also, since I'm here

30 day music challenge:

Day 14 – A song that no one would expect you to love

What?! I know! I'm just full of surprises tonight. I used to (when I was crazy depressed in high school) drive to the cemetary and listen to this song in the rain. There was something wrong with me guys, just sayin'.


45 - Shinedown

3 comments:

  1. i changed it! love the new button!
    http://the-italian-hippie.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-read.html

    also, i love that that's your song that no one would you think you like.
    i don't have one song like that, but i have an artist (or band) like that. mine was linkin park. i had their album on a casset tape and i'd listen to it over and over and over again while i ditched school with my cousin.
    how emo. haha. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE NEW BUTTON! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am chuckling at this entire post. just so you know.
    i love the new button so much better! you already knew that, but i thought i'd tell you anyways. cause it's fun. and i do what i want♥

    ReplyDelete