1) This fantastic coffeehouse in St. Louis. All non-profit that goes towards clean water in Uganda. Coffee and Uganda mixed in one non-profit. Yes please!
2) The Fremont House now has a blog! Excitement!
What do you think my first post should be about?
3) This new Invisible Children movie trailer. I was there the night of the bombings they talk about.
For those of you that don't know, Invisible Children is the organization that started my passion for Africa and specifically Uganda. They hold a special place in my heart. Please check them out!
4) This exciting giveaway through a new favorite blog Coffee and a Cardigan.
So cute right!?
5) TOMS bracelet! I know! Free with a "personal note" from Blake Mycoskie.
See...this is why I love this company.
Whew! That's a lot of love. I covered all my bases, coffee, Africa, TOMS....such a good Monday.
30 day music challenge:
Day 15 – A song that describes you
This is hard cause thanks to Maci's annual "Hannah's Songs" CD, I always have a song that describes me. But one of my favorites is...
Dream - Priscilla Ahn