Monday, January 16, 2012

Week 24


1) Cake Decorating
Seriously, I'm addicted to Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Cake Wars, Ace of Cakes, and Amazing Wedding Cakes.
P.S. - Valli, who I'm living with right now, used to be a cake decorator. My present this year for my birthday is a custom made cake by Valli, that I get to help with to learn! What!

Next Great Baker here I come. Or maybe more like Next Just-Learning Baker. 

2) Tulle. 
Oh don't worry, you'll find out why eventually. 

3) This incredible cover of Fix You by Coldplay done by my soon-to-be-sister and her friend. 
I can't believe how soothing her voice is. I've listened to this like 14 times already. 

4) Paint Chips. They save my life while pre-wedding planning.

5) Wedding Planning. 
And to keep all you lovelies updated on the happenings, I present for your enjoyment a new series!

So get ready, cause the fun don't stop till I get a ring on that boy snails finger!


No comments:

Post a Comment