Saturday, April 9, 2011

Memory 8


Hi! P.S. - Pretend it's not Saturday. Mk? Mk!

Tumblr_lj7jbjx7gj1qeeg2to1_500_large

Gasp! I know right. 

My dad used to read me these books every night before bed. We had a full color volume with pictures every few pages and maps of Narnia. I pretty much wanted to live there. 

Then, when a roommate moved out of The Fremont House we had an extra room. I very timidly requested that we rename this room "Spair Oom." Guess who has the best roommates in the world, who let her have her small girlish whims. Yup, this girl. 

But seriously, go get those books from the library or my new obsession bookmooch. Cause they make you feel 9 years old again in the good way. 


This is Home - Switchfoot 

1 comment:

  1. oh, i love it. narnia is one of my all time favorite places in the [fictional] world. *sigh*
    when i lived in a house of my own, we called our super small bedroom "the harry potter room" because it was about the size of the room under the stairs. how fun, naming rooms after awesome books. :)

    p.s. i've missed you!!

    ReplyDelete