"I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before
breakfast." - Lewis Carroll
1) I can learn to love Victorian Literature (Jane Eyre you are my God send)
2) I will, one day, live in a place where it does not snow.
3) I will own a house and paint it bright pink (or some other fun color)
4) I will take time every day to play pretend with my children (as long as they'll let me)
5) I will plant snap dragons, sunflowers, and daffodils in my garden, and I will not let them die! And in this garden I will have a big beautiful swing (like in The Secret Garden) that the boy snail will build for me.
6) I will have a tree that people can leave and take treasure's from.
|"Please Add to the Tree"|
30 day music challenge:
Day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year:
It's a tough one. But this one still fits me oh so well. Kinda reminds me of a certain little male member of the molluscan class.
First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes