Friday, April 1, 2011

Memory 7


I found this picture some time back here

3275462629_2bfc224501_large

I thought I just loved it because of the brilliant idea. But I realized something today when I was trying to decide what to reminisce about. 

Twirly skirts. 

When I was little, it was all about the full out from the hips twirly skirt. The fuller the better. There is something about being a five-year-old prancing from room to room asking people to delight in the sheer fact that when you spin, your clothing dances too. 

I absolutely adored them. And I still do (I just bought one at a thrift store a few months ago, and I'll sometime secretly put it on in my room and twirl).

You're never too old for them. I promise. 

30 day music challenge: 

Day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty:

Guilty because I know most of the words to this. Yes, that's Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan. Please love the fact that Eminem is singing in a field. Yes, a field. 


Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna - Eminem

1 comment:

  1. I secretly love this music video. Anything that warrants that kind of emotional response.

    I think it has a great message, and i'm loving what he's singing about in this album. not the other one though :/

    I also like reading your flashback friday's :D It reminds me of being a kid.

    ReplyDelete