Monday, April 18, 2011

Week 13


 

1) I have been dreaming of swinging all week (with no such luck) and this print from this etsy shop just makes the itch worse.


2) Teehee. Disney songs make me feel 5 in a good way. 


3) Speaking of Disney. You have no idea how much I love this! I jumped up and down when I saw it! Recreation of the movie UP!


full article here (with more pictures)
I might have almost cried when I saw this...just saying. 

4) The boy snail...might have possibly...bought me tickets...To Mumford and Sons...AND...Cake! Craziness! Best. boy. ever.



I might possibly sing along with this at the top of my lungs while driving...just saying. 

And to top matters off...the hippie and her boy (also known as Topher my best friend) are coming too! Really, seriously guys...best. boy. ever.

5) Inspiration 


Happy Monday! Don't get too blue!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's official. . .I love Mumford&Sons. Done and done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Disney video! Totally posting it on FB. :D

    :o)Sarah

    ReplyDelete