Happy Valentines Day! How appropriate that I get to tell you about the things I ♥ this week!
1) This amazing photographer, Boy Wonder. He makes me heart beat faster.
2) What!? Crazy no? For those of you that don't know, dance makes me kinda, sorta, amazingly happy.
3) Friends...and of course moustaches.
|thank you mom, dad, and brother David!|
4) Amani Bags! Two! I know! As the hippie would say, I am almost exploding with excitement.
5) 1935 Thesaurus from M! It's kinda unsound, mad, crazy, silly, bereft of reason, unhinged, and befooled how much of an English Major I am.
30 day music challenge:
Day 18: a song you wished you heard on the radio
This is my valentines day anthem.
"A nameless face to think I see, to sit and watch the waves with me till they're gone. A heart I'd swear I'd recognize is made out of my own devices. Could I be wrong?...Ready and waiting for a heart worth the breaking. But I'd settle for an honest mistake in the name of one sweet love."
One Sweet Love - Sara Bareilles