After watching Alice in Wonderland tonight I have decided to adopt her practice.
"I daresay you haven't had much practice,' said the Queen. 'When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll
1) I shall own a lovely used bookstore on the beach one day with the hippie.
2) I will adopt twins from Africa.
3) I will continue to dream about Neverland until the night I die in my sleep as a very old woman at which point I will actually take a trip there.
4) I will travel to Africa regularly, always stopping to say "I love you" to every beautiful person I meet.
5) I will take my children to Disney Land every 2 years while they are growing up, and it will always be a surprise.
6) I will always live in a place that I love.
30 day music challenge:
Day 24: a song you want to play at your funeral
I used this before, but I just adore it so much. It makes me feel understood by the world.
Dream - Priscilla Ahn