Thursday, February 24, 2011

Let me live again

When the windows fog up, and rain drips down the panes, and I don't want to blow bubbles or release balloons to be lost in a bright blue sky. 

When my hours and days and weeks blur together into one mess and I wonder at irretrievable people.



I draw hearts in fogged up windows, breathe out, and step forward into the puddles around my heart, knowing that sunny days will follow. 

30 day music challenge:

Day 22: a song you listen to when you're sad

Thanks to my roommate for this one


The Longer I Run - Peter Bradley


3 comments:

  1. I kind of want to hug you right now. . .and we are in fact in the same room. . .I'm going to hug you right now.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's really beautiful.
    hope you are doing okay. i really do.
    thinking of you!

    p.s. thanks for reading my blog. you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Hannah. Just beautiful. I think we all feel this way sometimes.

    :o)Sarah
    restlessromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete