Wednesday, November 24, 2010

King of the Road

Reasons I am thankful for the Nobrega family:

1) Fantastic singing (even if it is about dead girls)
2) Ability to be loud in any situation
3) Refined sense of humor
4) Not so refined sense of humor
5) Traditions that define my childhood
6) A family that knows how important family is
7) Ability to welcome new people into the family too (I heart you Jason and Addie)
8) An open heart policy
9) Great taste in wine
10) Love that defines my life 

Sometimes I make lists of all the little things I'm thankful for. This year, I'm gunna focus on the one big thing that has defined my life since before I can remember. 

I love you family. You have the biggest part of my heart, forever and ever. 


All the photos (except for the first one) are taken from Jason and Kayla's wedding

And yes, that is my Bugga Boo sining. Ah, what sweet music to my ears.


1 comment:

  1. OMG, Hannah...this is SO AWESOME!!!! Didn't know this recording even existed!! SOooo heart warming!! Luv u lots!! See u tomorrow!!

    I SO agree..."I love you, family!! You have the biggest part of my heart, forever and ever!"










    eW!!!

    ReplyDelete