Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Faint Not


There is something about connecting on a deep heart level with people that can't be described in words. At least I can't

I will just say this...

...Jenny was wearing African paper beads from Uganda. Tyler was wearing TOMS. We had a conversation about one of my favorite songs "Desperate Faces" and how we all love it. They released a new song about caring about the poor and destitute and not becoming apathetic. 

I will say it again. 

jenny&tyler write songs about my life. 

And now they know they do too. 

"It's not that we don't know or we're not shown the proof of poverty. It's not that we don't have the tools to go to break this yolk of slavery. We quit because it's not an easy fix and then forget that they're even there. We forget to care."


Faint Not - jenny&tyler

3 comments:

  1. I love them <3

    so glad you got to see them live, it must have been a really nice treat!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a good time!! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete