Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Particularly Beautiful Floating Prisim

I've been tinkering with the idea of opening an Etsy shop for awhile now to raise money for Loving One by One.

But the main issue is none of my paintings are good enough to sell, I'm not a very good seamstress, and artistic ability in general is not my strongest suite

But I once made this cute little book for my mom, not really thinking much of it.

 

And slowly people started reading it and getting inspired themselves and asking me for one.

What do you think? Would you pay for a completely personalized book of inspiration made with love, care, and a huge dose of inspiration? Especially if the money was going to the country that makes my heart beat faster, Uganda?


1 comment:

  1. Um...yes! This is a brilliant idea. You could even pre-make some with particular themes like for a college freshman, or for mom, or for my best friend getting married, etc. :)

    You are awesome and you will NEVER be boring...OKAY! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete