Friday, June 25, 2010

So let the waters rise if You want them to. I will follow You.

I've been having nightmares about leaving stuff behind in Kansas City when I fly to London then Uganda next week.

Last night it was that I forgot my Malaria pills and my money.

I've also been feeling very small and not enough. I feel like I'm not a "good enough christian" to be going on a mission's trip.

How funny that I'm believing all these lies. How convenient for the devil that they are all coming directly before I leave for my trip. Probably because he's the one behind them all huh?

Guess what? I'm gunna stop listening to what I think of myself. That would probably be a good idea considering myself usually doesn't know ditally squat.

I think I'll start listening to Jesus for awhile. Yeah. Let's do that.

Cause pretty sure this is a little more accurate. ^

In other news. I leave in 8 days.

In more other news. I went to a wicked awesome blacklight party last night. Haven't gotten to dance like that for awhile. Super fun.

In the last other news, I'm excited for pumpkins again.














I think that's all of importance for now.

Let the Waters Rise - MikesChair

Photo Props: weheartit

1 comment:

  1. Keep pushing through to Jesus...Remember He is the only One who speaks Truth...and He rejoices over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). I love you!! And I can't wait to see you this weekend!! LOVES!!

    ReplyDelete