Sunday, June 6, 2010

You make me merry, make me very very happy

Alright, saw this on a blog that K turned me on to (thanks again friend) and I'm super captivated by this girl.

Cassie's therapy video

For the post I'm copying please see The Little Blog of Happiness

Pretty much, you tag three people and then fill in the blanks that aren't bolded. To see the format just watch the video. Super cute.


I tag. . .

Koni - cause she turned me onto that blog and she has such a hippie heart
Lissa - cause I'm super intrigued what her answers will be

Maci - cause she likes unusual things

The task is: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include.

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with guitars in hand and girls with loud laughs
I like sleeping with a fan at night
I like old VW buses
I like notepads with superheros on them
I like swings
I like celebrating 1/2 birthdays
I like watching Disney movies curled up in my bed with cookie dough and my dog
I like hanging painted CD's from my cealing
I like feeding animals from my hand
I like flying by plane
I like driving with the window down at night, even when it's cold
I like finding things that go together in my closet that I didn't know went together
I love my mom
Today I feel unproductive
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate temptation
I hate not being able to finish writing a song
I hate losing my phone
I hate when my flowers finally die that I had in my room
I hate the necessity of having "skinny jeans"
I hate feeling lonely but in a way, it's better than being with someone I don't love
I hate feeling lazy
I hate death

I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.


Merry Happy - Kate Nash

Photo Props: zebra.paperclip

No comments:

Post a Comment