Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Nostalgia

I'm almost to the end of my undergraduate career, and for someone as nostalgic as me, I practically ooze sentimentality at a time like this. 

I've been scraping together old papers and pictures for graduation parties and filing away. One project I've taken on is compiling a slide show for my party. I looked through hundreds of old photos from the last 4 1/2 years (I took the super senior route).

But one thing stuck out above all others while looking through these pictures...

...my hair!


It has been every color, style, and bad decision in the book (as well as a few good decisions, I really did love that pixie hair cut).

Just goes to show you, even us gooey-ooey nostalgic types can take a few minutes to laugh about the past too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment