Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Chandeliers of Hope

Oh dear. 

It's getting closer and closer to December, which means it's getting closer and closer to the time when I will have no time. 

But I don't care. It's all beautiful, life changing things that are taking place this Christmas. I wouldn't change any of it for the world.

Sisters to be had, brothers to get married, poems to be read, receptions to be celebrated, plane rides to take, graduation open-houses to party at. 

And so I leave you with this song, to keep you company in the coming weeks of absence (most likely).


Christmas Lights - Coldplay
(my new favorite Christmas song)



1 comment:

  1. nice blog!
    really love your hearder <3

    visit mine
    wanna follow each other?
    http://idayusnilawati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete