Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Remembering Your Day


I was told, by ever so many people, that I needed to prioritize my wedding. Pick 3 important things, and make sure those things happen, and then don't stress about the rest. 

The first thing that came to my mind was photography. I love drooling over other people's wedding photos and, let's face it, for a girl in her twenties, I have a atrociously bad memory. 

I've always loved the very natural looking photography. Outdoors. Natural light and soft colors. Old barns and ripped up couches in the woods. 

But where to start? I wanted to meet the photographer first. I mean, they'll be hanging out with my crazy family and the boy snail's crazy family all day long. 

I'll tell you what friends. I lucked out. Not only did I find one, I found two amazing photographers! A couple. Adam and Wendy. 


I met them at a bridal show my mom and I went to just for fun to get ideas. We hired them the next day. 

Not only do they take some of the most gorgeous natural light photography I've ever seen...


...but they have such an eye for detail shots and such an interesting perspective. 


And they may even do custom photo booths...just sayin'.


I might just be a little more excited about the photographs than the wedding. 

(Except not really at all)

They are incredible. Please check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment