Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pro-cras-ti-na-tion! *sung to the toon of Operation*


Yes indeed. Procrastination. So much to do today...and yet I just want to take a moment and reflect for a little bit.

Jesus got me through this crazy week. I'm not really sure how but he did it. How thankful I am to have such a great guy in my life. I think all the mass amount of test I had actually went ok. We'll see on Monday and Tuesday *crosses fingers*.

Palm Sunday today. I don't have any special thoughts about it. Just an observation of the day. And thankfulness. I feel silly, cause I never have great revelations around this time of year. I just feel thankful. I guess that's enough huh? But still, don't you ever feel silly when people are having these great revelations of Jesus and his love and you're just like...yup! He's pretty great.

Whatever! I'm happy. It's sunny. Spring is here. I'll officially say it. I get to see my family tomorrow. I have a short week this week. I get to go home for Easter. Let me say it again. Life is good.

A song that fits, despite my good mood. Reminds me of "500 Day of Summer". It's the link to her website, but you can find the song there.

It Won't be You - Tara Leigh Cobble

Photo: Summer♥

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look for the blog...and yes, being thankful is enough!! :) Jesus knows how much you love Him!!

    ReplyDelete