Sunday, March 29, 2009

Slipping through the Bars

I like this going with whatever lyrics are on at the time with my post title. I really do feel a bit like I'm slipping through the bars. Things feel hectic, overflowing sinks, tests galore, loud people, and a grumpy girl.

My heart it breaking for children who are being forced into a brutal war. I prayed with M tonight, and one of the first prayers out of my mouth was "thank you Jesus that Emmanuel (the little boy I adopted from Kenya) doesn't live in Uganda". Jesus do I help? Do I give the money I don't have to children that did nothing more than be born into a perverse and sick world that treats them like animals? Please give me money, somehow, for these kids.

I would post a link, but everyone who reads this blog has seen the horrors I'm talking about.

And then there is the matter of my heart. A direct quote from Jesus today, "he may be traipsing about in your fluid areas, but I am all up in your inner sanctum so don't even worry about it."

Yeah, that just happened. I laughed outright.

But I still want to be careful. I keep hearing wait. So I am waiting, and I am hoping, and I am praying for you.

1 comment:

  1. I love you and your heart!!

    I'm glad God is all up in your inner sanctum!! :) Keep waiting on Him...it's the best decision you can ever make.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete