Friday, February 15, 2013

Memory 22


On a level of 1 to Doctor Who fans how obsessed am I with building forts? Well let's just say I have a metaphorical Tardis fridge, a scarf that can wrap around my neck 37 times, and have an aversion to every statue around our apartment. 

So wait, are we talking about Doctor Who or forts? Actually, the boy snail is the obsession level Doctor Who fan so we are talking about forts. 

And I have to say, I almost want to put on my resume how epic I am at building forts. 

Last night, I came home to find freshly baked cookies from the boy snail for Valentine's Day. While it was such a wonderful and sweet surprise, I had intended on doing the exact same thing for him when I got home. 

So instead...I turned our entire bedroom into a massive fort. 

I have found the secret is clothesline and clothing pins from Walmart. Splurg. Go ahead. It's like 4 bucks and it makes things so much easier. 

I dare you, make a fort in the next week. See if it doesn't make your day. And send me a picture, I'd love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment