Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Excuses

When I've been gone for over a week I always like to make excuses for why, like...

...midterms came up! I was so busy!

...or...

...I was traveling and running around like a chicken with my head cut off to see the boy snail! I'm so sorry lovlies!

...or...

...My brother is getting married in the middle east and I'm finally getting a sister!

...or...

...I'm graduating!

But those are simply excuses. And so all I can do is hold onto my books and papers, thrust my face forward into the wind, and get ready for the craziest three months of my life. 

Months filled with Thanksgivings and new jobs, DIY Christmas presents and poetry readings, traveling to the middle east and finals, moving across country and graduating, Christmas time and wedding receptions. 

And of course a boy snail.

So I'm not going to promise this will be the end of my long silence. Rather, I promise to not completely abandon this section of my heart forever.

1 comment:

  1. :) I missed you, but I totally understand your crazy life! ;)

    ReplyDelete