Monday, May 2, 2011

Week 14



I'm slowly realizing I will have so much fun decorating my first house. 
                                                                                             

2) Sleeping in

3) Airplanes. And prints of them


(mostly cause one of these magic flying devices is flying a certain boy snail here in 6 days, but I promise not to count down everyday)
Children's limited edition art print ''Night flight'' (giraffe)
here

4) The sound of rain

 (in order to add a positive spin on this gloomy weather)


5) Chocolate

(cause really who doesn't?)

Tumblr_lgxncewgxv1qb7woio1_500_large
here
I'll be your friend forever if you know this ^ reference.

P.S. - You with the fake dreds, we need to watch it again. And yes, I do choose to communicate with you in all forms of internet exploration. 

Favorite Aimme Mann song on three? 1...2...3...


Red Vines - Aimee Mann


No comments:

Post a Comment