Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear Neverland,

It's been awhile. 

I know. I've stopped being diligent. But I need to tell you something Neverland.

Just because I haven't been visiting, doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you!

I thought about you all through finals. 


I thought about you while I was slightly ill and resting. While I was driving back and forth from Kansas City 3 times in one month. 

And you've been so good to me Neverland. 

You helped me win this beautiful headband from Little Reminders of Love through her giveaway with Pixie Gear. 


And you offer me so much inspiration. So I can change a book about being mad into my own private collection of things that make me happy. 


Neverland. I'm sorry. But I know how I'm going to make it up to you. 


I know. You're just breathless with excitment. 

Check back loves. I promise it'll be up soon!

Love Always!

P.S. - Please just love them with me. I know I shove them down your throat all the time, but they just released a free live album for their mailing list that made me fall in love with their music all over again. 


Song for You - Jenny&Tyler 
(live)

1 comment:

  1. i haven't been around much either. but i'm glad we're both back! i hope finals went okay and i'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete