1) Hanson! I never thought they would make it on here, but I have to say...this music video makes me dance around in my room with my knee socks on.
Give A Little - Hanson
2) This amazing Etsy shop! Do want this necklace! Cause if you remember, I kinda sorta have a little love obsession with snails.
3) Slurpees! I used to get these as high school student. They made me feel cool (haha, get it, cause they are cold too?). In Virginia Beach there is a 7-11 on every corner! Happiness!
4) Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World!
Shh...pretend I didn't talk about this movie already. Cause we re-watched it today, and it pretty much made my whole life happy.
5) Um...so I have something to tell you guys....
...see this boy? Yeah...^ that one. He' kind sorta maybe possibly my boyfriend.
And I maybe sorta kinda heart him this week (and for many weeks to come)
Just fyi, I'm smiling a lot these days.
30 day music challenge:
Day 27: a song you wish you could play
I've always loved this song, but lately I've loved it a little more. Sadly, I don't have four extra people around to harmonize with me.
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys