Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Snails see the beauty in every inch

photo props we heart it
I was, I AM, I will be.

"And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM" - Exodus 3:14

How frustrated would I have been if I asked this spiritual being that had just come and lite a bush on fire in front of me what his name was and he replied, "I AM."

"Well, yes, you exist, but what is your name?"

"I AM."

Rob Bell talks about many interpreting this as I am pure energy, I am existence, I am everything that there was, is, and will be.

Or I am present. I am here, I am somewhere else. I am simple is.

How nice to remember that at the central part of His being, He reminds us to look and feel and sit and simply be. We are human"beings". We can be. We can "be still and know that [He is] God." - Psalm 46:10

"May you slow down so that you don't miss a thing. May the eyes of your heart be enlightened. May you be fully present right here, right now. May you come to see that the reality of God is at hand, among us, upon us, near here. And may you come to see that everything is spiritual." - Rob Bell (Everything is Spiritual)

Snails - The Format

1 comment: