Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'm a new soul. I came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take

photo props we heart it

When people ask me if I'm ok, my first instinct is to say, "I'm not so great right now."

Then they ask why, and the problems begin. Because I don't know why. But there is a unrest feeling right down in the very core of me.

Maybe it's cause now that a new future is presenting itself I'm full of anxious energy for it. And at every turn I'm hearing the question, "What do you want to do before you die?"

And I can only reply, "so much."

Or maybe it's because the more unrestful (pretend it's a word for me ok?) I get, the more I turn in on myself trying to figure out the problem, when really I should turn outward and look at other people.

Ready to hear something cheesy?

"Put Jesus first and others second and put yourself at the end of the line and you will find true joy in your life through J-O-Y" - Radio JOY

But after all this I feel compelled to ask anyone who was able to muddle their way through that confusing blog post...

photo props we heart it

New Soul - Yael Naim (I want to live in this music video)

No comments:

Post a Comment