Saturday, April 28, 2012

You crafty girl, you...

Sometimes I talk to myself. Most people do right? Reminding yourself of something. 

Or maybe just a little motivation...


I've been talking to myself lately, "Oh, you crafty girl, you."

One thing I splurged on while I was here in Virginia was a sewing machine. A co-worker sold me one for cheap and I started in making belts, bags, and a few dresses.

I found this tutorial via pinterest for a summer dress. I'm a sucker for summer dresses. So comfy and easy. So I had to try.

Another tutorial I read suggested using old sheets. Already hemmed. Yes! 

Here is the result...

Necklace - Charming Charlies
Shrug - TJ Max Clearance
Belt - H&M
Dress - Thrifted sheet and summer dress tutorial
Sandal - Africa

Have a lovely, lovely day blog lovelies. And drink some tea for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment