Friday, April 27, 2012

Things I've learned in Virginia

It's possible to fall in love every day.

Coffeehouses will always make me feel at home.

Do not underestimate the power of magazine parties and wine, even over skype.

I like cats. Not enough to live with them. 

God has perfect timing. 

I love the boy snail (ok, so I re-learned this).

Beach = good

Never complain about the traffic in Kansas City. Ever. 

Make things you love a priority. Blogging (which I didn't do, and I wish I had), writing, singing in the shower, dressing up for no reason, crafting. These things are what make you, you. They make the day pass. They make things feel happy, even when it's rainy. 

Do the right thing, even if you get kicked in the butt for it. You'll feel better. And chances are, the Lord has somewhere else he wants you anyway. 

Never, ever, stop learning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment