Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We're not what we've seen

I was thinking today about why it's so hard for me to move, and yet I do it all the time.

I get inspired and attached to my surroundings. The french doors in my living room are not only pretty, they make me think of the time I pushed my nose up on the glass and made faces at the Fremont House girls. 

The sink isn't just old fashioned and unique. It reminds me of washing dishes and listening to music with the window open during a rainstorm. 

But with new surroundings, comes new magical openings for my imagination. And new memories to create and new areas to love. 


Our new living room, in what is now known as Fort Lollypop, was clean for one day. Now it's a mess or craft supplies, library books, paper beads from Africa, and half eaten brownies. And I wouldn't have it any other way. It is utterly unique and completely fit for an oversize 5 year old and a hippie.



Marchin' On - One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment