Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'll tell you about the magic, and it'll free your soul.

photo props we heart it
So.

There shall be a silence on Wonderment in Neverland for a spell.

I'm going to say this is a very good thing. A very good thing indeed.

I'm still crazy nervous. I took my first Malaria Pill last night and I didn't get sick (yes!)

And I started packing today.

photo props we heart it

It actually went much smother than anticipated. I only had to smush my stuff a little tiny bit. Although I don't have another ounce of room and my suitcase is 5 lbs away from being overweight. My donations suitcase, not my personal. :-)

I've been talking to this amazing girl named Camber (<-----Link to blog. Go, Love, Follow!) She's going on the trip with me. I feel she was a god-send seeing as I can already tell we shall be kindred spirits. It helps to know I at least have an idea of the people I'll be with for 2 1/2 weeks (almost). So, my dear blog lovelies. I shall be a-wall for awhile. But never fear. I shall have many stories when I return. And I'm planning on doing several small posts when I get back, not one big giant one so as not to overwhelm people. It'll be like re-living the trip all over.

Lastly, If you can pray one thing for my trip let it be this: that I discover magic in the eyes, minds, and hearts of my Ugandan family.

photo props we heart it

Do You Believe in Magic - The Format Cover (yes! I know right! Day just made. I was going to put the old version up and I found this.)

No comments:

Post a Comment