Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Copy and Paste Title Here



I haven't had time to stop for about a week, and really...I should still be going right now, but do you ever just figure...despite everything, despite the fact that I have a test tomorrow and a poem to write and shopping to get done and Spanish to study, I'm just going to stop.

Yeah...it's nice. I wasn't going to stop, but I started listening to a song K put on her blog, Glitter in the Air. Awesome. Thanks K. It really just make my day so much better.

I just went to title my blog, "half past the point of oblivion" (a lyric from the song) and I realized that K had already titled her blog that. MAHA. We really do think alike K.

I turn 21 tomorrow and I'm still not quite sure who I am or who I'm going to be. I'm pretty much ok with this. I'm learning slowly. I'm discovering my heart slowly. It's like a little present I unwrap a little more everyday. Or as Shrek put it, an onion. People have been embracing all of these layers I have which makes it a little easier to keep pealing.

I had an conversation with my poetry teacher today. I'm in the funk, this place where I have a completely inability to write, and I've felt so discouraged. He had some great suggestions. I have hope again. I have faith that I really am supposed to be writing for some reason...I just haven't gotten that far in the layers of Hannah's heart yet.

I sometimes still feel lonely. I'm sometimes bitter to the fact that I haven't had a boyfriend for a year and a half. But I wouldn't be this interested in knowing myself if I had a boyfriend. I wouldn't have this much time to figure out exactly who I am. It's like I'm falling in love with my own heart. Is that egotistical? Maybe? Hm...well, it's how I feel...I'll go with it.

*sigh* I love quiet afternoons. Now if I can just make it till tomorrow when mommy comes down.

Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

Glitter in the Air - Pink

Photo courtesy of: http://fun.themangoblog.com/2009/02/valentines-day-love-pictures.html

1 comment: